Emma Stone has catapulted to Hollywood superstardom, and the media attention isn’t only due to her array of high-profile acting roles. She’s got the best locks in the business – whether she’s blonde, red or brunette she always looks absolutely flawless. Her Lanvin gowns and Salvatore Ferragamo clutches add a nice touch to her look too.
Hairstylist, Mara Roszak is responsible for making her hair look sleek and sophisticated for all of the red carpet events around the globe. Above is my favourite look of hers from a recent premiere in London. It’s simple, classic and is a style that many girls aim to perfect – straight with a bit of body. Here’s how it’s done:
- Apply a small amount of Moroccanoil Treatment Light to the ends of towel-dried hair. This nourishing formula revitalizes and conditions any dry, dull strands as well as creating a smooth texture and shine.
- Blow-dry the hair straight with a boar bristle brush, parting it to the left side. The best way to get a super-sleek blow out is by taking small sections of hair and angling the nozzle of the dryer downward to get the hair extra smooth.
- Touch up the hair with a flat iron on the mid-shaft, and move it through the ends to create volume and movement.
- Mist Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine Spray for a lustrous shine. (this product is gold, I use it every time I go out).
- Finally, spray Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray into the palms of your hands and pat the top of your head to tame any fly-a-ways. Then apply a light mist all over the head, for a natural, long-lasting hold.
Voila! Straight, shiny hair with movement and no nasty static, dry areas.